Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Alright you Utah people. Let me clarify some more.

My recent post on how Utah drivers suck was not meant to be offensive.

All incidents happened to me in one day and I just thought that was ridiculous.

However, most comments made about that post were expected and gave me a good laugh. I really am not offended by your motivation to defend your beloved state. And I know you really weren't offended by my post. (Or maybe you were. My bad.) But I feel like I just have to defend myself now a little here.

I didn't say that Utah has THE WORST drivers. I just said that they were bad.
One does not have to live in many places to know whether or not drivers are bad in a certain location.

If you read every incident I did describe each driver. All of them were clearly in their 30s or older. They honestly did not seem to be college students that came from out of state.

And I just have to mention that most people who commented on that post (whether it be on the blog, or facebook, or in person) agree with me. Many of which are people from Utah. Interesting.

Ok...let me finish by saying what I love about Utah...and what I hate about Arizona.

Will that make it fair, people?

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT UTAH...
...the mountains...
...the tulips and daffodils that pop up once spring is here...
...my friends here...
...my job here...

WHAT I HATE ABOUT ARIZONA...
Hmmm....NOTHING.
Ok...if I had to say one thing it would be the heat.
But to me that's not even that bad.

Alright...I'm done.

I love Utah...and the people in it :)

2 comments:

Mac and Kelly said...

Ok, let me say it for you: UTAH HAS THE WORST DRIVERS. There is no debate, no discussion, nothing...that's it.

Mac and Kelly said...

P.S. I just went back and read the comments to your previous post about drivers, and I threw up a little in my mouth when someone wrote that part about "This is the Place." And sorry if I offend your friend for what I just said. :)