Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Penthouse/Palace/Home

I don't think I can properly describe to you the MASSIVENESS of the penthouse that I am living in while in DC. I actually am in an apartment complex in Arlington, Virginia, which is just across the Potomac River from Washington DC. I'm living with 5 other girls that are also here to do their student teaching. You may think that's too many girls in one apartment, but believe me, we have plenty of space. We're on the 12th floor and have the most amazing views...NOT! All we can see are other apartment buildings and hotels, on all sides. However, we can see the tip of the Washington Monument behind some of the buildings. Plus, while you workout in their gym that is just one floor above us you have a great view of the Pentagon. Pretty sure BYU is subsidizing us A LOT for us to stay here.


My bed is the one next to the window.





I LOVE LOVE LOVE our closet!


The living room. It's really much bigger than it seems.


The dining room. Unnecessary space, really.



Our kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! You can see one of our balconies outside the window.


View from balcony 1 that is right outside our kitchen.


The view looking down from balcony 2, 12 stories up.

3 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Holy cow, that is huge! Way to go!

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled to see all the new pics. I remember how crazy my student teaching was, but I really enjoyed it. How exciting to be in a new place. I love the place and I am looking forward to more pictures of your adventures!

Tannis said...

Duuuude those pictures are awesome! Your apartment is huge! It's so nice! I want to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!