Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

ABCs Tag!!

Becca tagged me...Here are my answers!!

A- Attached or Single? Single...WOO WOO! (shout out to Kim!)
B- Best Friend? I have too many of them to name just one!!! But to name a few..Kelly and Kelly :), Amanda, Becca, Meg, Kim, Rachel, Whitney...ALL of these girls would drop anything for me, and I for them!!!! Love them and would be so sad to not have ANY of them in my life!!
C- Cake or Pie? Honestly, I'd so much rather have Ice Cream. Not a huge fan of cake or pie.
D- Day of Choice? Saturdays- sleeping in and hanging out? Perfect....
E- Essential Item? My cell phone (don't think i'm shallow...it's so I can chat with my FAMILIA and AMIGOS that live on the opposite side of the country!!!)
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy BEARS, of course!
H- Hometown? Mesa, AZ
I- Favorite Indulgence? My top indulgences include Ice Cream, The Office, and Coldplay!!
J- January or July? July!! I LOVE the summer and absolutely can't stand being cold!!!
K- Kids? None of my own, but I do have a niece and 3 nephews that I LOVE and miss dearly!!
L- Life isn't complete without? Family!
M- Movie favorite? Tough one....Emperor's New Groove and Home Alone are on the top of my list.
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 older brothers, 1 little brother, and 1 little sister
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias or Fears? Cockroaches!!
Q- Quote? "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to DANCE in the rain!"
R- Reason to Smile? The Holiday Season is here!!! My fam came to visit me this last week and my friends Becca and Amanda are coming soon to visit me!! Can't wait!! I also live in DC!! All these things make me SMILE!!!
S- Season of Choice? Spring/Summer!! I LOVE the SUNSHINE!!!
T- Tag a few friends: Kim, Amanda, Colette!!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? When I was about 17 years old I drove my mom's van into the house!! OOPS! Luckily, little damage was done!!
V- Vegetable? Tomatoes!! Cool it...I know some people like to tell me that it's a fruit, and I'm sure it is, but in my world it's a vege!!
W- Worst Habit? Lately I've been popping my shoulder a lot...probably not a good idea!!
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I've had neither done. Not really sure what this is asking.
Y- Your Favorite Food? MEXICAN!!!!!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries

3 comments:

Tannis said...

Nice! I liked reading that.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

Thanks for the shout out girl! I love ya and can't wait to see you!

Becca Gilbert said...

hmmmm after hearing those answers, I fear we have a few things we need to sort out in order to maintain our level of friendship.... such as... tomatoes?? REALLY???