Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ben & Jerry, Just say NO!!



I got this from Kim Gardner. Apparently PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) wants Ben & Jerry to use human breast milk in their ice cream. I guess "it just doesn't make sense" that humans are consuming so much dairy that was meant for baby cows. WHATEVA!!! Click HERE to read the actual article and the letter that PETA sent to Ben & Jerry! You have to read it! Does anyone else find this just as ridiculous as I do?

5 comments:

Becca Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tannis said...

That's so weird!!!

Lindsee said...

I read that the other day. So baby cows are more important than human babies...right.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

SICK

Taryn and Sterling said...

Hey I have a lot of breast milk I am willing to sell! Work has been slow for me and I could use a few extra buck. Do you know if they are hiring? ;)