Today is my little sista's birthday. She's the good ol' age of 16! I can't believe it. She is one of the prettiest, most gorgeous girls I have EVER met...on the inside and out!! She is such a joy to have around. Here are just a few reasons why I LOVE her!!
1. When she was born I was no longer the only girl in the fam!!! I PRAYED to have a little sister!! (this is a pic that she took of old family home videos!! Hilarious! My bangs are so sad!)
3. She makes one cute Eskimo!!
5. She drives!! (This is actually her when she got her PERMIT. I'm sure she'll put up another pic soon when she actually gets her LISCENCE!)
7. She likes to take CRAZY pics! The first is her with her best friend Courtney at EFY acting like Loyd and Harry on Dumb and Dumber! The second is her and I at the beach this summer.
9. She's AMAZING at everything that she does!! Dance, soccer, piano, tumbling...
Happy Birthday, Tannis! Love You!



2 comments:
Wow! What a great post for you little sister!
THANKS TONY!!!! I love you!!
Post a Comment